“If you work in a business that embraces sustainable practices or know of a business that does, read on…”
The Southern Highlands Local Business Sustainability Award is open until 25th July 2017.
This award recognises local businesses that apply and/or promote sustainable practices in our region.
Importantly, prizes for the Sustainability Award are based on merit rather than popularity, or company size. The Environment and Sustainability team at Wingecarribee Shire Council are the independent judges.
Business Sustainability examples include:
- Maintaining Sustainable Innovation
- Improving energy and water efficiencies
- Taking waste reduction actions
- Using environmentally friendly materials, products and services
- Residential or Commercial construction using environmentally sensitive building systems
- Running a sustainable transport service
So, if you work in a business that embraces sustainable practices click here to download the Application Form.
Or it you know someone in a business that is practising sustainability, download an Application Form and send them copy via email.
Don’t be shy. If you think your company, or your friend’s company, deserves to win this year’s Sustainability Award, click here to download the Application Form.
Applications must be received by 5pm on Tuesday 25th July, 2017. The Business Sustainability Award will be presented at the Local Business Awards gala night in November.